トップページ > 記事閲覧
Request: New dual Page Zoom
投稿日 : 2013/04/09 06:40
投稿者 John Critton
参照先
Hi,
sorry for coming up with another idea. Looks like I have to much time on my hand ;-)

One of the many great features of Comic Glass is, that it detects if a picture contains one or two pages.
So it will never display three pages in the dual-page landscape mode.
And in the portrait mode there is the "create a split page" option.
This is a great feature, but personally I think it is important to see the whole (two page) picture first before zooming to a level that allows reading the text.
For that reason I do not enable the split page option when I'm reading in portrait mode.

When I set the Zoom to Fit Height, I sometimes don't realize that a two page picture is shown before I advance to the next page. So I usually set the zoom to Fit to image.

When a two page Image is displayed, I switch the Zoom to fit height.
But there are some issues with this:

1) The page is centered so you have to scroll to one side of the picture first
2) There is some strange bug when switching the Zoom settings. I will make a new post for this.

My idea for an improvement of the dual page Image display in portrait mode would be:
1) Display the dual Page Image in the "Fit to Image" Zoom Setting
2) Wait a short time so that the user can see the whole page first
3) zoom to fit height while panning to the left or right edge of the Picture (depending on the page direction setting)
4) limit the movement to horizontal only immediately after the zoom

I think this would greatly improve the reading experience. I have attached a picture that shows this feature in action.

Hope you like the idea as well.

Best Regards
John Critton

Re: Request: New dual Page Zoom
投稿日 : 2013/04/11 22:22
投稿者 Admin
参照先
Thank you for your suggestion!

I understand.Let me make a reference.

- WEB PATIO -