トップページ > 記事閲覧
Internal browser features
投稿日 : 2012/06/19 00:38
投稿者 Thomas
参照先
Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you for having made ComicGlass. It is by far the best comic reader available for iPad (and I tried a lot of differents ones).
There are however two features that would be helpful to me. So I was wondering if you could consider adding them to one of your future releases.

I am using ComicGlass to read comics stored on my computer. At first I used your HTTPD server. But I wanted to be able to see the cover of the comics before downloading them, so I am now using the internal browser of ComicGlass and a home made server which displays cover as links to the cbz files.

The features which would be usefull for this kind of use are:

1- An address bar to edit the URL in the internal browser. The little text field on the first page is not easy to use. And I fear to lose it if I choose another starting page.

2- A button in the internal browser to create a directory (with a name set manually) and download all the links of a page in this directory. In fact the same mechanism as the one existing in the “Download” section of ComicGlass when using your HTTPD server.

They are just ideas, ComicGlass is already very good as it is today !

Best regards,

Thomas
Re: Internal browser features
投稿日 : 2012/06/19 00:46
投稿者 Admin
参照先
Dear Thomas,

Thank you for using ComicGlass.
That's really a great idea.
I am planning the improvement of a file listing function.
I would like to also introduce a thumbnail function.

Thank you.
投稿日 : 2012/08/27 03:32
投稿者 Thomas
参照先
Dear Sir,

I'm glad you like this idea.

I just finished the first version of my comics server. It allows me to browse remote comics with their cover and it's working great with Comic Glass !

http://histrio.net/ubooquity/wp/?page_id=29
投稿日 : 2012/08/31 23:10
投稿者 Admin
参照先
Thank you for your advice!

- WEB PATIO -